One on One Photoshop Tuition
- Graeme Carlisle
- No prior knowledge of Photoshop required
- You must have a basic understanding of how to use your laptop
- Basic computer skills are essential
- A laptop and mouse
- You will need to have the required software loaded onto your computer CS4 ,CS5 or CS6 are acceptable versions. These free software trials are available from Adobe (you must download the Adobe application manager first, links below).
- Photoshop is essential, Bridge is optional
- A couple of your own images
Our One on One tuition for Photoshop is ideal for those who are new to Photoshop and want to learn the basics.
So if you love taking photographs and want to learn how to enhance by using some of the tools available in Photoshop then this short sharp session could be what you are looking for.
- What tools to use and where to find them
- Adjust Colours within an image
- Accurately crop and resize your image
- Adjust Brightness and Contrast
- Darkening and Lightening photos
- Hue and Saturation
- How to make your images have Wow factor
Please note we are not offering advanced tuition at this stage, for more information and to book Contact Us
$395 for 3 hours
Travel may be charged please state location at time of booking
To book please Contact Us
We can then arrange a time and date that suits you and our tutor