Product Photography Workshop
Good photographs sell products.......
So whether you are a photographer looking to learn how to do product photography or a company wanting to photograph your own products we will teach you how to make your images leap of the page and say BUY ME.
If you want to photograph large products or show the detail of small items we will show you how to make that product stand out from the rest and increase sales
Instructor Mark Ryan
- A good basic knowledge of your camera ( if you cannot operate your camera in Manual mode, we recommend a Beginner's workshop or a 3 hour One on One session prior to this class)
- DSLR Camera
- Flash (essential) hire available
- Tripod ( essential) hire available
- Plenty of memory card space
- Laptop with post processing software ( optional)
This one day workshop is tailored for your experience level and specific needs.
We will show you how to light effectively, choose backgrounds that enhance the products and how to shoot the best angles.
Whether you are trying to get that diamond ring to sparkle or make that motorbike glisten we will show you how to do it simply and cost effectively.
(Please note to get the most out of this workshop it is essential that you have an understanding of how to use the camera in manual. If this needs to be taught first, the day can either be extended or a separate session arranged)
During this time we cover
- A quick DSLR refresher on settings
- Depth of field
- White balance
- Product placement
- Use of light and reflectors
- Operation of flash and triggers
- Simple post processing
- Image size and resolution
- Advice on equipment
- Help on studio set up
- Please note we have equipment you can try from camera's to lenses. As well as studio lighting and reflectors. This means you can try before you buy and avoid expensive mistakes.
Our objective is to get your product photography back in house, this will speed up the turn around time for images as well as saving money. We can evaluate your business photographic needs and advise on equipment and set up. We have worked with a lot of NZ companies who have busy on line sales websites and need to photograph and get the product on line and available to purchase as quickly as possible
- ( We come to you)
Full Day - $650 ( 10am -3pm )
Our prices include travel within Auckland, if you are not in the Auckland area we can give you a separate quote.
If you are a photographer wanting to up skill you may prefer to use our classroom in Paremoremo please request at the time of booking.
These workshops are created around what you need to know and photograph as a company. So whatever your line of business large or small we will put together a photography teaching session which covers your requirements.
For more information contact us