Photography One on One Tuition
- Graeme Carlisle
- We recommend a digital DSLR camera
- At least one quality multi range lens
- Memory cards
- Fully charged battery
- Comfortable shoes
- Lots of energy
We will tailor individual workshops to suit your needs and experience level. We will look to the location and photographic genre that interests you most and create a bespoke day that will improve your technique and camera skills.
Our tutor has a unique skills set not only as a Photographer, but also as a Videographer.
Graeme is available Monday to Friday for One on One workshops. So enjoy spending a full day brushing up on your skills or learning how to use a new camera.
It is always hard to know what the weather is going to be like on your day of choice. Please be aware that we proceed whatever the weather, we make sure you and your camera stay dry and change the day to suit the conditions.
New Zealand currently at Level Alert 4
Normal sessions will be resumed from Wednesday 25th August we hope
Future bookings can be made however
We thank all our students for their patience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon
Deborah Foreman - Director TLW
Full Day $550 - 10am till 3pm
Share a Session with a friend
Why not share a Full day's One on One tuition with a friend
Full Day -10am till 3pm
Our One on One workshops dates are listed on our calendar just click through the weeks on the One on One Tab to view the available dates or better still give call us and we can make a date to suit you
Small Group Booking
We do cater for small groups during the week, with a maximum number of 4 persons
Share a session with 4 friends - $950
Large Corporate Groups
Does your company need to teach your employees how to take good photographs?
See our section on Business Workshops
- Our tutors will come to your workplace, and put together a program that will teach both the technical and compositional aspects of using the company camera and flash units
- These classes will be designed with your business in mind and will be specific to your requirements
- You may be looking to set up a mini studio for product photography, we can show you what will need to buy, how to set it up and how to use it
- The benefits of in house photography are huge saving you both time and money
So whether you are a firm of Real Estate Agents, a Building company or just getting started with an online product company we will put together a teaching program that is suited to your requirements and staff
now for more information and start taking better pictures
How to Book
Click on the Dates and Booking Tab below and hit the One on One
Then click on One on One to view the available dates
If you do not see a date that is right for you Contact Us