Business Photography Training
Instructor Mark Ryan
Customised and tailored photography training days to meet your needs
Training your staff avoids expensive photography fees and having to wait for photographers. Having your team onsite and trained means a photograph can be taken and loaded onto your website within hours rather than days or weeks.
Never under estimate the value of a good image, top quality photographs shows professionalism and instil trust about the company and the products. Never forget your website is a shop window and if the products don’t look good the potential client will quickly leave your website.
Let us train your staff to take high quality images for your business and increase your sales and bottom line.
- A good basic knowledge of your camera ( if you cannot operate your camera in Manual mode, we recommend a Beginner's workshop or a 3 hour One on One session prior to this class)
- DSLR Camera
- Flash (essential) hire available
- Tripod ( essential) hire available
- Plenty of memory card space
- Laptop with post processing software ( optional)
This one day workshop is tailored for your experience level and specific needs.
We will show you how to light effectively, choose backgrounds that enhance the products and how to shoot the best angles.
Whether you are trying to get that diamond ring to sparkle or make that motorbike glisten we will show you how to do it simply and cost effectively.
(Please note to get the most out of this workshop it is essential that you have an understanding of how to use the camera in manual. If this needs to be taught first, the day can either be extended or a separate session arranged)
During this time we cover
- A quick DSLR refresher on settings
- Depth of field
- White balance
- Product placement
- Use of light and reflectors
- Operation of flash and triggers
- Simple post processing
- Image size and resolution
- Advice on equipment - This can literally save you $1,000's
- Help on studio set up - Simple and easy set ups
- Please note we have equipment you can try from camera's to lenses. As well as studio lighting and reflectors. This means you can try before you buy and avoid expensive mistakes.
Our objective is to get your product photography back in house.
We can evaluate your business photographic needs and advise on equipment and set up.
We have worked with both large and small NZ companies who have busy websites, teaching them how to photograph and get those products on line quickly
In the last few years Videography has also been requested and can be included in your training but on a separate session along with post processing.
One on One Tuition
Full Day - $550 ( 10am -3pm )
Our prices include travel within Auckland, if you are not in the Auckland area we can give you a separate quote.
Share a Session with a colleague
Full day One on One tuition for two
Full Day for two $650 (10am- 3pm)
Small Group Booking
We do cater for small groups during the week, with a maximum number of 4 persons
Full Day for four $950 (10am -3pm)
These workshops are created around what you need to know and photograph as a company. So whatever your line of business large or small we will put together a photography teaching session which covers your requirements.
For more information contact us
Workshops available Monday- Sunday
Please contact us with your preferred date
- We come to you. However if you are outside of the Auckland CBD then a mileage rate may be charged.
Equipment for hire
Please note if required we can supply Camera's, lenses and Flash free of charge.
We work In Association with Canon so carry products for you to try.
However we teach and work with every make and model of camera and do carry some compatible Flashes for Nikon